Mr. Harrington is a shareholder in the Firm’s litigation section. Mr. Harrington focuses on trial and appellate litigation in state and federal courts across various industries. He has represented Fortune 500 companies and other clients in matters involving business and contract disputes, mass torts, environmental cleanup, false advertising, securities, and personal injury.
Prior to joining Ray Quinney & Nebeker, Mr. Harrington was a litigation associate in the Washington, DC office of Kirkland & Ellis LLP and a law clerk to the Honorable William H. Pryor Jr. of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. While at Stanford Law School, Mr. Harrington was an extern in the Office of the Solicitor General at the U.S. Department of Justice.
Mr. Harrington has been recognized by Mountain States Super Lawyers as a Rising Star (2016-2017) in the category of Business Litigation and has also been voted by his peers throughout the state as one of Utah’s “Legal Elite,” as published in Utah Business Magazine (2017-2018).
Stanford Law School, J.D., 2009
- Co-Editor-in-Chief, Stanford Law & Policy Review
- Co-President, Stanford Federalist Society
- Stanford Kirkwood Moot Court Competition, Semi-Finalist
University of Utah, B.A., Political Science, 2005
- magna cum laude
- Student Body Vice President, 2004 – 2005
- Beehive Honor Society
Prior Professional Experience
- Associate, Kirkland & Ellis LLP, Washington, DC, November 2009 – July 2010; October 2011 – February 2013
- Law Clerk to the Honorable William H. Pryor Jr., U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit, August 2010 – August 2011
Admitted to Practice
- Utah State Bar, 2009
- District of Columbia Bar, 2010
Professional and Civic Activities
- Board Member, University of Utah Alumni Association, Young Alumni Board of Directors
- President, Washington, DC Chapter of the University of Utah Alumni Association, November 2011 – February 2013