Women Lawyers Group
Ray Quinney & Nebeker’s Women Lawyers Group is comprised of all female attorneys at the firm. Members practice in various areas of law, including corporate, banking and financial institutions, securities litigation, products liability litigation, employment and labor, and bankruptcy. The Group also includes several leaders of the firm and in the community, such as Elaina Maragakis, RQ&N Executive Committee; Kristy Larsen, RQ&N Finance Committee and Recruiting Committee; Liesel Stevens, Chair of the RQ&N Associates Committee and RQ&N Recruiting Committee Member; Angela Atkin, Chair of the RQ&N Women Lawyers Group; Maria E. Windham, Vice-Chair of the RQ&N Women Lawyers Group; Katherine B. Benson, RQ&N Recruiting Committee; Beth J. Ranschau, RQ&N Recruiting Committee; and Whitney Hulet Krogue, RQ&N Recruiting Committee. Our members are proud to be part of a firm that is dedicated to advancing the interests of women, both within the firm and in the local community. The mission of the RQ&N Women Lawyers Group is to:
- Improve and further the recruitment, retention and advancement of women at the firm
- Promote networking for women, both internally and outside the firm
- Identify and advance business development opportunities for women
- Support women at the firm through monthly meetings, mentoring, and listening
- Host speakers and CLE opportunities on various topics of interest to women lawyers
Like all attorneys at RQ&N, members of the RQ&N Women Lawyers Group are committed to providing the highest quality of legal representation to the firm’s clients. Please contact us with questions about RQ&N or the Women Lawyers Group.