Aaron Hinton is an associate with Ray Quinney & Nebeker, practicing in the firm’s litigation and employment sections. His practice involves a broad range of commercial litigation, including contract disputes, business torts, and intellectual property matters. Mr. Hinton also assists employers with all aspects of employment litigation and compliance with state and federal employment laws.
Previously, Mr. Hinton worked as a judicial extern for the Honorable Ann L. Aiken, U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon, as an intern with the General Counsel of a mid-size tech company, and as a summer associate for Ray Quinney & Nebeker.
University of Oregon School of Law, J.D., 2018
- Executive Editor, Oregon Law Review
Colorado State Univsersity, B.S. Philosophy, 2004
Affiliations / Memberships
- Utah State Bar, Litigation Section
- Utah State Bar, Labor & Employment Section
- Utah State Bar, Cyberlaw Section
Prior Professional Experience
- Judicial Extern to Honorable Ann L. Aiken, United States District Court for the District of Oregon
- Summer Associate, Ray Quinney & Nebeker, 2017
Admitted to Practice -
Utah State Bar, 2018
United States District Court for the District of Utah, 2018