Jacob Roberts is an associate practicing in the Litigation Section of Ray Quinney & Nebeker.
Jacob is a graduate of the University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, where he was a senior editor of the Utah Law Review. During law school, he was a Quinney Research Fellow for Associate Dean Rinehart, a William H. Leary Scholar, a member of the National Moot Court Team, and a Judicial Extern for Chief Judge Robert J. Shelby of the United States District Court for the District of Utah. He also received the Outstanding Achievement Award in Contracts and Legal Methods and the CALI Award in Religion and the First Amendment.
Prior to law school, Jacob worked in finance for two large investment banks and received his bachelor’s degree in finance and economics from the University of Utah.
University of Utah, S.J. Quinney College of Law, J.D., 2021
- Graduated with High Honors
- William H. Leary Scholar
- Utah Law Review, Senior Editor
- National Moot Court Team
- CALI Award and Outstanding Achievement Awards
- Quinney Research Fellow for Associate Dean Rinehart (now Dean of WVU College of Law)
University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business, B.S., Finance and Economics, 2017
- Dean's List
Prior Professional Experience
- Judicial Extern, The United States District Court for the District of Utah, Chief Judge Robert J. Shelby
- Summer Associate, Ray Quinney & Nebeker
- Summer Associate, Jones Waldo Holbrook & McDonough
- Financial Analyst, Goldman Sachs
- Private Wealth Management Intern, Morgan Stanley
Admitted to Practice -