Ms. Ramirez is an associate in the Firm’s Employment and Litigation Sections. In addition, she has experience in the areas of property disputes, securities violations, contract disputes, and immigration law. She graduated from the University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business, with a degree in finance. During law school, she served as the Executive Articles Editor of the Utah Law Review. She currently sits on the Board of Directors for the Salt Lake Legal Defender Association and the English Skills Learning Center. Mrs. Ramirez also serves as the Director of Events for the Salt Lake Chapter of the Association for Latino Professionals of America.
Prior to law school, she interned at Immigrant Legal Service and volunteered for the Pro Bono Initiative: Street Law, Community Legal Clinic and Debtors Clinic. Ms. Ramirez was a Judicial Intern to The Honorable John A. Pearce at the Utah Supreme Court and a Quinney Research Fellow. She is fluent in Spanish.
University of Utah, S.J. Quinney School of Law, J.D. 2020
- High Honors
- William H. Leary Scholar
- Executive Articles Editor, Utah Law Review
University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business, Finance, 2017
Affiliations / Memberships
- Member, Women Lawyers of Utah, 2020
- Member, Utah Minority Bar Association, 2020
Professional and Civic Activity
- Board Member, Salt Lake Legal Defender Association, 2021- Present
- Member, Association of Latino Professionals For America (ALPFA), Salt Lake City Chapter, 2020 - Present
- Board Member, English Skills Learning Center (ESLC), November 2020 - Present
Publications / Presentations
Admitted to Practice -