Ray Quinney & Nebeker’s Whistleblower, Qui Tam and False Claims Act Practice Group assists individuals in evaluating and bringing the following types of cases:
- Securities fraud, commodities fraud, Ponzi schemes and other financial fraud cases with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act;
- Federal “Qui Tam” cases brought under the False Claims Act and the Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act of 2009, or FERA;
- Heath care fraud cases brought under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) and other acts;
- Tax fraud informant cases with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS);
- Securities fraud and Ponzi scheme fraud cases brought under Utah’s recently-enacted “Securities Fraud Reporting Program Act.”
Our group has established and maintain good relationships with prosecutors and investigators within the United States Department of Justice, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Utah Division of Securities, and with Utah’s Attorney General’s Office.
Together we have many years of experience assisting clients with the investigation of these cases, navigating the complex statutory framework relating to these cases, maintaining confidentiality, protecting against retaliation and, where appropriate, filing lawsuits. We have recovered millions of dollars for our clients in these cases. We have the resources, experience, and expertise to investigate these cases and to represent our clients from the claims process through trial.
If you wish to speak with an attorney in this practice area, contact: