Ray Quinney & Nebeker’s Women Lawyers Group is comprised of all female attorneys at the firm. Members practice in various areas of law, including corporate, banking and financial institutions, securities litigation, products liability litigation, employment and labor, and bankruptcy.
Kristy Larsen, is the Chair of RQN’s Women Lawyers Group and a member of the Firm’s Finance Committee, Beth J. Ranschau, is Vice-Chair of the Women Lawyers Group and a member of the Firm’s Recruiting Committee. The Group also includes several leaders of the firm and in the community, such as Elaina Maragakis, RQN Executive Committee; Kamie F. Brown, Chair of the RQN Litigation Section; Liesel Stevens, Chair of the RQN Associates Committee and RQN Recruiting Committee Member; Katherine B. Benson, RQN Recruiting Committee Member and Whitney Hulet Krogue, RQN Recruiting Committee Member. Our members are proud to be part of a firm that is dedicated to advancing the interests of women, both within the firm and in the local community. The mission of the RQN Women Lawyers Group is to:
- Improve and further the recruitment, retention and advancement of women at the firm
- Promote networking for women, both internally and outside the firm
- Identify and advance business development opportunities for women
- Support women at the firm through monthly meetings, mentoring, and listening
- Host speakers and CLE opportunities on various topics of interest to women lawyers
Like all attorneys at RQN, members of the Women Lawyers Group are committed to providing the highest quality of legal representation to the firm’s clients. Please contact us with questions about RQN or the Women Lawyers Group.