Ray Quinney & Nebeker’s Women Lawyers Group is comprised of all female attorneys at the Firm. Members practice in various areas of law, including corporate, banking and financial institutions, bankruptcy, employment and labor, real estate, trust and estate planning, products liability litigation, securities litigation, and commercial litigation.
The Group also includes several leaders of the Firm and in the community, such as Elaina Maragakis, RQN Executive Committee; Kristy Larsen, RQN Executive Committee, Kamie Brown, Chair of the RQN Litigation Section; Liesel Stevens, Chair of the RQN Associates Committee and RQN Recruiting Committee Member; Skye Lazaro, Chair of the White Collar Criminal Defense and Cannabis Law Groups, Katherine Benson, RQN Recruiting Committee Member and Whitney Hulet Krogue, RQN Recruiting Committee Member. Our members are proud to be part of a firm that is dedicated to advancing the interests of women, both within the firm and in the local community.
The mission of the RQN Women Lawyers Group is to:
- Improve and further the recruitment, retention and advancement of women at the firm
- Promote networking for women, both internally and outside the firm
- Identify and advance business development opportunities for women
- Support women at the firm through monthly meetings, mentoring, and listening
- Host speakers and CLE opportunities on various topics of interest to women lawyers
Like all attorneys at RQN, members of the Women Lawyers Group are committed to providing the highest quality of legal representation to the firm’s clients. Please contact us with questions about RQN or the Women Lawyers Group.